KAS TO OLYMPOS CABIN CRUISE
Nomad Travel bring together people of all nationalities and ages who all want to experience the beauty of the Mediterranean and Turkey's stunning coastline without paying astronomical prices. Our cabin cruise rates and prices are based on per person, not per cabin, which makes it all the more affordable. However, if you are an individual wanting a cabin to yourself that can be arranged. Our gulets have a capacity of 12-20 people and include all meals.
Whether you are a single traveller, family, a couple or group of friends, our blue cruises are sure to be a highlight of your trip to Turkey
Kas to Olympos highlights:
» Kocakari Bay
» Sunken City
» Simena Castle
» Ucagiz Village
» Gokkaya Bay
» Blue Cave
PICK UP INFORMATION
Hotel pickup is not provided on our cruises starting from Kas, however we'll provide you details of our boat which you can board at Kas Harbour around noon time.
DAY 1 - Kas to Kekova (L, D)
Join the cruise in Kas harbour for before lunch. You will have time to explore this small Turkish town and its local shopping delights. In the afternoon you will cruise to one of the secluded bay's between Kas and Kekova for the night.
DAY 2 - Kekova to Gokkaya Bay (B, L, D)
Cruise to the Sunken City and see the ancient ruins of this World Heritage site. You will then cruise to Simena Castle and walk up to the top and witness a magical view over the bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and across to the Sunken City. Spend the evening in beautiful Gokkaya Bay.
Tonight you can party at the nearby island disco of Smuggler's Inn. Meet up with other travellers for a night of dancing under the starts. A free boat service will pick you up and runs regularly all night. If you don't want to party, simply relax and chill out on the yacht. (Please note Smuggler's Inn may not always be open, please check with your captain if you wish to go)
DAY 3 - Gokkaya Bay to Olympos (B)
After breakfast we continue to Pirates Cave for snorkelling than disembark from Cayagzi (Andriake) Harbour in Demre before lunch time 10:30 - 11.00 am. Lunch is not included on the last day.
• Transfer to Demre, free time for shopping and banking.
• Free transfer to the tree house of your choice in Olympos.
• If you're planning to go to other locations than Olympos, you'll be dropped off at Demre Bus Station where you can catch buses. Buses to Antalya depart every 30 min, buses to Kas or Fethiye depart every hour and no need to (can't) book pre book these buses.
This itinerary is a 1 day shorter version of the 4 day Fethiye to Olympos Cruise. All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
- Use of standard yachting equipment including snorkels & fins and board games
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea, coffee and biscuits every afternoon
- Fruit after dinner
- Port fees and charges
- No towels
- Drinks (all drinks including water are to be purchased on board. Do not bring your own drinks on board)
- Entrance fees to the sites